.post h3 sub { font-size: 14px !important; display: block !important; font-weight: normal !important; background: transparent; }

Went to: a huge Second hand shop

We went to an amazing second hand store and it became my favourite instantly.
We went to '' '' a second hand shop
First thing we see, Coco Chanel in the business cards.
''I already like this place.''
Left photo: a little part of the walls in the dressing room
Right photo: antique jars i found in a corner, the one with cherry blossoms is so cute
They have everything you can need for a home, the place is huge and incredible.
Its charming and tidy and so full of stuff you need hours to get trough everything.

I took this photo to remember to buy this lovely teapot, and i forgot to buy it.
I hope i can one as cute as this one next time i go there.
This detailed mirror was lying in a king size bed.
i couldnt touch it like i cant touch the surface of lakes with steady water. 
I cant look into mirrors that are not hanging on a wall,
but it was so enchanting i had to take a photo of it.
My friend gave me a present from there, this scarf with a lovely desing,
it matched what i was wearing that day.
She got a swimming suit, a lace bra and a see through tshirt with a peter pan collar.
I wasnt that lucky that day, but i hope i will find things that i like and fit me next time.
The place was huge, the prices were fine and the organisation was nice.
I had a great time there.